And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 7 of 69
Thanks Sylvia , I have always love horses big or small. Boots obviously didn’t like your portrait of him, or was it that you were not making him the focus of your attention. 
Paul, when you draw your donkeys, make sure that there are 2 on each page. Donkeys like to have a friend.
Nice sketching everyone great selection of subjects and materials I'm just pencilling in my next local pen and ink 
Great to see more horses from you Paul. I enjoy your varied buildings Bari ! Here is another tinted charcoal paint sketch from yesterday’s trip out. It’s in sketch book so a bit distorted as paper bending 😊
Another good one Gillian, very jealous of your day's out, it takes us half a day to get out of Warrington.
Nice building Bari , like the landscape Gillian. I can’t concentrate at the moment is just going quick short sketches etc, when I’m bored and can’t think what to do I tend to doodle. Sometimes something develops , I might finish this or just leave it as is.  
Another page in the girls pad , had instructions from the youngest granddaughter need to have some donkeys grandad.  Old horse and baby donkey, I was surprised at the shapes of  young donkeys heads , very cute , anyway I hope this meets with approval. 
Awe….
Stormy weather sketch.
Who can’t  Resist a little donkey?  So cute! That’s a cracking stormy sea sketch Stephen! 
That’s lovely Stephen .   Wild and free.  My sketchy thing today I’m not sure about, more crayon onto black paper .Winter Leaves.  Was it Paul who started the black paper thingy? I think I’ve faffed oabout too much with this one so added pen to try and pull it back together , plus I’ve been listening to music with different beats so slow,slow, quick, quick slow.   Hey ho here it is for what it’s worth.  Just seen your car heap Paul, leave it as it is.  Fab colours.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

That’s excellent Stephen looks so windy . I do like your leave Sylvia they look  great , I think you have done a fine job. Sorry it was me that started black paper and gel pens . I haven’t done anything else to the scrap cars , might just post it as is  , thanks Sylvia. 
Showing page 7 of 69