And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 5 of 69
Great sketching everyone, only had time for a quick sketch this evening as I dIdn't get any time to paint today.
Nice one Denise caught the movement..mine is just a quick journal sketch, looking for my next Drawing.[email protected] 

Edited
by Bari Marsh

Like your loose pen and ink sketch Bari! Denise that’s a great bird of prey! I have just been doing a pastel pencil sketch come painting of my son’s cat Monty
Monty looks a bit miffed...I do a journal sketch or two every day some times relevant to the days activity or off the TV in the evening 
He often does Bari! He’s an old boy (16years) and thinks he is a dog! 
A very quick tinted charcoal sketch 
If that's a  view from your door Gillian I'm very jealous, you have really caught those ridges..
I wish Bari! There was a picture in the Leisure Painter last month in watercolours  which caught my eye. Wondered if I could capture the Misty effect using the tinted charcoal pencils. Quite pleased to find I did to a certain extent. Good to experiment !

Edited
by Gillian Cooke

Great work everyone, I have enjoyed looking at all your work. I thought I had better share as well. Here is a Robin . Intense pencils on black paper. Just a bye the way, did you know watercolour challenge is back on the telly on channel 5 this coming Monday.
Nice sketches Bari, Gillian and Alan . A very quick watercolour sketch from me using the paint leftovers in the pallet. aboutv15 mins max . 
Catching the moment Paul..can feel the sunshine..mine is a quick journal sketch lunch stop on a walk around Durham deer park..
Catching the moment Paul..can feel the sunshine..mine is a quick journal sketch lunch stop on a walk around Durham deer park..and you are overfeeding your Robins Alan nice little painting..
Bari Marsh on 14/01/2022 19:17:57
Showing page 5 of 69