And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 9 of 69
That's exellent stonework Sylvia, I say Bari a bit of competition there. Some lovely colours in the stonework Sylvia.
Can't resist the challenge 
Ah ,but you have the added advantage of a foxglove …lol
Pencil sketch for pen and ink drawing  ' The Ruskin Rooms ' in Knutsford..
Today’s Yupo play .I do so like Tulips .  Literally ten / fifteen mins. It all just runs around and flows .
Sylvia and Bari I love your stone walls! The tulips are so colourful too!  I have just been fiddling with my pastel pencils ended up with the view from my daughter era house ( lucky her!)
Soft and expressive.  What’s an Era House ?
Soft and expressive.  What’s an Era House ?
Sylvia Evans on 22/01/2022 13:37:48
Sylvia it’s a secret only known to apple auto correct! She lives in a bungalow! In tha countryside overlooking Stenness Loch! 
Lovely paintings Sylvia and Gillian, in glad it’s not only me that has  problems with spell checked sound like some new type of housing way up north Gillian.  A forty  minutes watercolour sketch of a misty blue bell woodlands. I do enjoy these quick paintings when I can’t concentrate for a longer period. Loosely based on the Bluebell woodlands at Ashridge, a place I love to visit it in the spring . 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Funny Gillian, it happens all the time to me.  Paul a happy bluebell woodland.  YOU deserve a medal. YOU have got the colour RIGHT. Bluebell woods are one of my favourites to get out there and paint.  Last year I didn’t so odd , very few bluebells.  So many people get the colour wrong they just use what ever blue they see first.  
Nice one Paul.  Lovely fresh colours.  I like the sunbeams breaking through the trees.  How did you do it?
Another endorsement here for your bluebell colour: brace yourselves, a bit of 'poetry' coming up: ANY blue Just will not do.
Showing page 9 of 69