October Challenge

You must log in to interact with the forum threads.

Please note: Our website relaunched on the 18/09/2019 and to access your old forum account, you will need to follow our upgrade procedure here to reinstate your old website account.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 7 of 7
I painted this conker last year from instructions in the Leisure Painters magazine
Sue Jones on 28/10/2020 16:48:30
Sue Jones on 28/10/2020 16:54:22
Wow! That's looking good, Sue.
That is fantastic, Katy, love the colours. Chibi, is something I found out about when looking for Manga books, its a form the Japanese use for graphic story telling. A bit like our Dandy and Beano cartooning, but more realistic.
Here's one I dug out from a few years back. I probably can't improve on it, but it fits the challenge, so...
Thanks CJ, Beano and Dandy is something I understand. Great cookers Sue and Jim.
Conkers, auto correct grrr!
Fantastic sketches of conkers and Katy’s spooky painting. Just right for this time of year. It’s hard to choose between the 2 paintings, Paul, as the difference is subtle. However I’m going to pick the first one. Been concentrating my efforts on another painting of a river view, while my mojo is present, so no sketches to submit. Still exploring my new surroundings. 
You have some fine looking conkers, Jim.
Showing page 7 of 7