October 23

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 9 of 9
Must try making some pens from reeds etc. Just a couple of quick pen sketches in my pad used for possible reference in future painting or drawings, both were done a short while back but thought I would post them . Don’t know why the paper has taken on a blue look probably poor light but it looks fine on my iPad.
Spotted a payphone outside Taipei Zoo earlier this month. For our younger readers: a payphone is like Granny's Nokia except... never mind
Every year, the local jackdaws generously deposit some of my neighbour's walnuts in my garden after failing to crack them on my roof. This one got away.
Corfe. Castle.  Derwent Graphitone water soluable graphite sticks.
oh wow, such wonderful drawings! I enjoy really every day for looking into this thread!! 🎨🖌️🖼
my last Inktober pic; Faber-Castell fineliner and watercolour
Delightful Tanja.  So many fab inktober pictures.
I'm totally impressed by the standard of the sketches in this thread ... amazing.  Here is my final offering ..... the old Market Hall in Chipping Cambden in the Cotswolds.
That’s a mighty tricky building to draw John! Well done you.  Inky October has been a really good month from everyone, such variety. I also love Tanja’s violin above.
I agree with Tessa. And the inky drawing posted are all lovely to look at. Will have a go at something later on today. Work-wise, everything takes a lot longer to complete at the moment, gets on my nerves.

Edited
by Carol Jones

Halloween is a big deal here, so I did a piece to celebrate today. Appx. 5 min work...Exploding pumpkin...
For 5mins that’s brilliant Skylar.
Showing page 9 of 9