November 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Thank you Robert.  I have emailed Diane. Although worried that's been hacked to.   I don't think I can message her on painters, as I think both of you have to be following each other?  Thanks Faye 😊

Edited
by Faye Patrick

A wonderful response to seeing different things within paintings and other objects. Marjorie, yours is really outside the box, nice one.
Here's one that I've just posted on the gallery which I did for an adult education class which should fit the bill.  It's a lone tree on the corner of two roads next to a bus stop.  Autumn colour crops up in the most surprising places.
Andrew Roles on 03/11/2023 03:12:14
I love that style so much 🤍and wonderful pictures from everyone here so far!
Thank you Robert.  I have emailed Diane. Although worried that's been hacked to.   I don't think I can message her on painters, as I think both of you have to be following each other?  Thanks Faye 😊
Faye Patrick on 03/11/2023 16:18:25
You're right; I think once upon a time you could send messages without having both to follow each other, but doubtless for security reasons that's no longer possible.  I have just followed you, by the way, to test this out. Instagram is now owned by Facebook/Meta, which is notorious for being child's play to hack - one of several reasons why I no longer use either of them.  Or at least, heavily ration them, I still have an account - haven't used it for a month now, and generally don't miss it.  It's less easy, I understand, to hack a person's website - so you should be OK to contact Diane that way. 
A big thank you to Faye for alerting me to my hacked Instagram account, I really appreciate it, and to Robert for chipping in too. X
I think this one from last year can safely be described as having a hot palette!
Here's a little watercolour of the cockerel who struts around outside my local farm shop. He's definitely fiery in colour!
You've got great depth of colour here - I do tire of watercolours that seem to be painted with the sludge from a teapot (very rarely on POL, I  must add).  A characterful cockerel, to be sure. 
When I was young, This was my style... Now an ode to the French Impressionists Also posted in Gallery.
Very recognisable Skylar.
Not the most cheerful subject I could have resurrected, but - it's fire all right: a memory that's very unlikely to die in the the minds of people living here on Niton Undercliff.  This was the death of Puckaster Close: a pastel done within hours of the fire.
Robert Jones, NAPA on 01/11/2023 18:25:19
Looks like something out of Edgar Allan Poe or even worse, Michael Howard.  Or am I AI?
Showing page 4 of 4