February 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 27 of 31
It’s not Lowestoft Jenny but not far away. 
Has anyone mentioned Norman Wilkinson?
No but it not him Fiona . I thought this would have been easier , I do feel bad for picking a difficult one to identify but st the same time I’m enjoying it. I will post the whole painting in ten minutes time  minus the signature. 
Well, I’m feeling put out! No one has tried to identify mine ( quite a way back now)🙁
Sorry Marjorie I will take another look  straight away . Meanwhile her is the full painting less a small but at the bottom.
Well you might think your is easy Marjorie, I don’t have a clue , I don’t know why but I thought French. 
Paul, Leonard Russell Squirrell, Folkestone Harbour.  Had already looked at his work once but must have missed it the first time.  Often difficult to identify a segment from thumbnail images on my iPad.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

So it is… well done yet again Jenny. I recognised the style but no name came to mind.
Your spot on Jenny . On the photo I have it say Ipswich but I know the area and couldn’t spot the location so your probably right with the harbour. Well done . Here are a couple of his other paintings.  I
Well, I’m feeling put out! No one has tried to identify mine ( quite a way back now)🙁
Marjorie Firth on 19/02/2022 17:08:28
Turn that frown upside down ( I prepare to duck 😂😘) I have scrolled back to look at it again and I still have no idea! Sorry!
Marjorie, yours is Christina's World by the American artist Andrew Wyeth. 
Not that one Denise. The one after that. A partial of a still life.
Showing page 27 of 31