August 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 7
Good grief Denise, this jellyfish is truly exceptional…really impressive work!
Thanks very much Alan, I found drawing a blob, was really complex but at least I'll have a handle on it, when I draw one again.
Jellyfish don't have handles, Denise ...... I'll get my coat. Very impressive drawing - I deserve a nasty encounter with a jellyfish for that joke...
It made me laugh Robert, very good.
Would that be the Harray Potter Marjorie?  Lovely paintings guys! 
Hi Gillian, no, “Harray” wasn’t around then. It was a woman…I’ll see if there’s a signature on the base tomorrow - off to bed, shattered!
Hi again Gillian, this is my cup and label. Don’t know if the pottery is still going.
Marjorie , Yes I remember Elli Pearson, she’s retired now. Lovely pieces of pottery!  The Harray Potter I mentioned is actually Fursbeck pottery which has been on the go since the 70’s by the same guy!
For Sandra - I found your inquiry. Sorry for the delay in response. All these programs have differences in application. I do have favorites, ArtRage, and Corel Painter. Mostly because I have Beta Tested both in their beginnings. I have always favored ArtRage for its basicness and intuitive approach. Other than that, I just like to play with the differences in each. I hope this answers your questions. Thank you very much for those questions.
Thank-you very much Skylar. You certainly get beautiful results with these programs.
Not a new painting but I think it fits the challenge. Acrylic
This is lovely, Hilary. I like you have placed the reflection of the second dolphin on the first, gives it a nice distance between them.
Showing page 4 of 7