August 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 5 of 7

Edited
by Jennifer Alsop

You really wouldn't have wanted to serve on those ships, would you?  Very suitably maritime, though.  
Certainly not, Robert! I get sea sick just at the thought of those huge waves!!!

Edited
by Jennifer Alsop

That’s a superb painting Jennifer. 
Just catching up with all these.  Some fascinating work on show, well done everyone.  I'm not getting much done at the moment, so I thought I'd add a couple of oldies...not sure I've posted them...if so, a long time ago.
Those are great Jennifer.... I am also no sailor so woukd be a shade of green and dobgling over the side....away from the wind. Lew  sexy mermaids and fab sea creatures .  Love em Did this on a small rocky boat on the way to the Isle of  Staffa  had to take my mind off feeling sick. Watercolour on A4 paper. It was a challenge and I amused the other tourists.   Fingals  cave is amazing.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Thank you Sylvia. I love the watermarks in your sky here particularly.
That’s a superb painting Jennifer. 
Paul  (Dixie) Dean on 15/08/2023 10:25:17
Many thanks to you Dixie.
Just catching up with all these.  Some fascinating work on show, well done everyone.  I'm not getting much done at the moment, so I thought I'd add a couple of oldies...not sure I've posted them...if so, a long time ago.
Lewis Cooper on 15/08/2023 11:12:53
Superb as ever Lewis!!!
Not painted recently, but it fits the theme.. 😀
This particular challenge has really brought out some excellent images. 
Just brilliant images. Yours are great fun Lewis. 
Showing page 5 of 7