August 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 7
Great atmosphere Skylar, to create such a picture digitally, you have to know the programme very well; respect. There i would like to go on Holiday:)
Wonderful paintings all. Skylar, do different kinds of software suit different paintings? I follow up your lovely paintings in the Gallery and see that you use several different kinds, is that because one type is better for a specific painting than another? How do you choose?  I must say that the name Artrage always amuses me, my brain wants to read it as outrage! Beautiful marine painting here.
I do like those Gillian...where have you been ? Mine is reflections at Tarbert on the Isle of Harris waiting for the ferry. Memories Carol.
Sylvia Evans on 01/08/2023 18:01:50
Been busy busy with health stuff also been setting up an art group. I have been popping into forum but not contributing much but I really must get back to joining in!
So many great paintings already. Well done everyone !!
Lots of interesting and different takes on the subject.  I do like Carol’s second painting, Jenny’s Dolphins and Sylvia’s use of bold colours especially.  This is a recent pastel of mine that seems to fit the bill.
Oh a wonderful sea  Alan , I'm sure Jenny's Dolphins woukd love it. 
Great seascape Alan! Especially as it’s pastels!
Ee, you're a clever lot! I keep meaning to rise to these challenges, and hardly ever do, but living right next to the sea (a bit too right next to it for entire calm and comfort) I don't really have an excuse for not posting something.   All of these paintings are great, but of all of them - Alan Morris's pastel is just fabulous.  Also, see Alan Bickley's fine oil, over on the Gallery, of a very maritime subject. 
Really wonderful work from everyone. Here is an oldie of mine but I will be doing something new to fit the challenge. Hopefully this evening.
That is a tremendous seascape Alan. Its positively surging its way towards us. I also like your fish, Denise. Are they tuna?
That is a tremendous seascape Alan. Its positively surging its way towards us. I also like your fish, Denise. Are they tuna?
Carol  Jones on 02/08/2023 17:28:06  Incredible, isn't it? Still one of Denise's best. 
They are indeed Tuna fish.
Showing page 2 of 7