August 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 7
And… if I may say, a very accomplished piece of artwork! I seem to recall that it was accepted for a competition…
And… if I may say, a very accomplished piece of artwork! I seem to recall that it was accepted for a competition…
 Thanks all, Yes, it was accepted but unfortunately didn't make it to the final round. 
I’m surprised it didn’t get to the final round Denise- a thought provoking and accomplished painting. A great seascape to Alan. Here’s a one of mine from a few years ago for the challenge. 
Love your Seal Christine.  He (or she) really does look wet!
That is a wonderful seal Christine. Another take on marine life.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

I'd better think about this, given that my late Dad served in the Royal Navy for 20 years and I was christened on an aircraft carrier (HMS Centaur)!
Well this is an oldie too, my take on “ memories”. Former sea creatures/ plants plus a cup from a pottery in Orkney. I remember seeing that seal at Patchings Christine - thought it was brilliant!

Edited
by Marjorie Firth

Not seem it before Marjorie, it's lovely. 
Ta Sylvia - I keep it in the bathroom.
They madden me laugh Marjorie , I have a couple in my bathroom and several I have sold I know are in other peoples bathrooms.   I think of it as a compliment as they have time to admire and contemplate..
I had a bit of fun with this but still, I found a jellyfish quite challenging to do.
Showing page 3 of 7