And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 69
Some interesting shapes there Denise good luck!! Charcoal sketch from me today. These houses are ‘double houses’ one terrace you can see is built back to back with another terraced row , all built over 200 years ago.

Edited
by Gillian Cooke

Nice sketch Gillian mine is a sketch in my journal bridge Foot Warrington 
Took my driving test there .
I spent many hours sat in my car on the way home rush hour started at 3.00 pm till 8.00pm we now have a new bridge which bypasses it..18 years to late for me.....
Nice work Gillian and Bari, two lovely sketch . I’ve resisted the temptation to comment Sylvia , I’m trying to give up making what I think is humorous comments, I’m told there not. My youngest granddaughter was looking at the sketches I am doing in the pad for  the,  them, there was a sigh of disappointment “  there no donkeys not even a baby one , can we have some Shetland ponies as well” . Big smile and a “I love you grandad” , so off she went with a quick sketch of a baby donkey, Shetlands are in transit so to speak. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Nice baby donkey I can see why your little one likes it…..not meant to be in the least humorous but factual. I did take my driving test there, I lived  up the road.  And I passed .
I was referring to me making a comment Sylvia , I have a silly sense of   humour . 
Misunderstandings….🌹
A quick watercolour sketch, I gave myself thirty minutes and stopped with the timer so not complete, but the aim wax to stick to the time exactly. Thought I would Sephardic it here as not good enough for the gallery.
You thought you'd  'Sephardic' here?  Ah, the joys of predictive text, eh?  
I hate the bloody predictive text , even when in read it before posting it still changes things , not helpful when your dyslexic anyway . I should read share it here . Note to self check , post check , edit repost bet it’s still wrong 😑. I don’t even know if it’s actually a work must look it up  hope it’s not rude.  Well it’s not a swear word fortunately, it a old Jewish community from Spain. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Chortle - was your ipad pre-owned by a rabbi?   I only Ashkenazi - ask, I mean...  
Showing page 4 of 69