Classic Racecars

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 6 of 6
Our local art shop - well, the nearest to me anyway - is also closing down after very many years: I bought my first tubes of paint there; and they always had a fine selection of brushes. I admit to buying online though, for most things, because the price difference was frankly staggering: it is sad for smaller art shops - but I I fear this is an ever-escalating trend.  Rosemary & Co is now my stopping-off point for brushes, and those that Anthony and Paul seek can readily be found there, in a vast choice of materials.
It’s a difficult choice now - as you mention Robert and Sylvia, things are so much cheaper and easier online. I bought a litre of Liquin recently from Amazon for not a lot more than 500ml would’ve been from a shop, it’s a no brainer. Still handy to be able to look at things like brushes before purchase, but might give Rosemary & Co a try.

Edited
by Anthony Knight

This one’s effectively finished…got the logo to paint but it’s flat colour so not too worried about that: Invited the lady who commissioned it to view, so we’ll see how that goes.
Absolutely stunning all three car are beautiful painting, due to personal preference I have to pick out the A35 . 
With you there Paul, that A35’s a little rocket!
How is this one coming along?  The last pic as looking real good and nearly finished but I don't see it as a finished painting on the gallery.
It’s another surprise one Steve, so didn’t want to show it with the company logo on it just in case. Will post it up shortly 👍
Cracking Job Anth. All cars are spot on.
Cheers Malcolm!
Showing page 6 of 6