And now September 2022 sketch a day !!( or when you can) and chat.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 11 of 69
Lots of nice sketching everyone 👍  love the Bay Hotel Alan ..memories of happier day.
I really admire all this landscape sketching, and that stone wall is magnificent,  but I never feel comfortable doing it myself.  this is my sketch/underpainting for my Rubén’s portrait of a young man.
Excellent Linda just a couple of very quick pencil sketches, 5ml walk to the Hay loft cafe for a double egg barm and coffee.
Lovely sketching everyone and Linda, I'll be looking forward to seeing yours finished, it's looking good so far.
I did this quick doodle seascape last nigh
IMore happy sketches…..  trawling my millions of pics we all have huge files these days. These popped up.  They  are of my grandsons…..he’s all grown up now.     Did this sitting opposite him a wee time ago.   Each one five mins done in conteG Ma was enjoying the local brew. 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

More happy sketches…..  trawling my millions of pics we all have huge files these days. These popped up.  They  are of my grandsons…..he’s all grown up now.     Did this sitting opposite him a wee time ago.   Each one five mins done in conte pencil.   G Ma was enjoying the local brew. 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

I love the freedom of these sketches Sylvia, terrific work. Sorry about the repeat, seems I cannot delete the post.

Edited
by Stephen Kelly

I love the freedom of these sketches Sylvia, terrific work. Sorry about the repeat, seems I cannot delete the post.

Edited
by Stephen Kelly

I love the freedom of these sketches Sylvia, terrific work.
I second that, great work Sylvia.
So sorry ……I can’t get rid of repeats…..bloody fat fingers and stupidity .

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Showing page 11 of 69