December sketch a day or just pop in for a chat!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 9 of 9
What on earth, Marjorie. Totally unacceptable. I reported it Marjorie and it has been removed. Thanks.

Edited
by Denise Cat

Your welcome I quite enjoy removing such rubbish. 
I would hope they have been banned from the site.
The best thing to do with this stuff is just click on the report button, rather than comment on it - because the latter approach means that there's a list of "this post was removed because...."; which means nothing to those who come upon it later.  Just click on report this post, and we will kill them, without even a hint of mercy. I realize that you might wish to make a point by adding a comment, but you don't need to - and don't need to justify your reason for removing the post: the moderators will make their own minds up when a post is reported, and it will nearly always agree with yours anyway.  Kill, kill, kill - always the best way.....
Denise I not only removed the comments but also banned the person , however all they need to do is come back under another name and a different address. As Robert said best not to comment ax that keeps the thread live despite us removing the spam . 
Thanks Paul. It was something I had missed. I was glad it was brought to my attention, so that I could report it. Yes, it's difficult to build a wall against spam, unfortunately.
Showing page 9 of 9