Studying Painting Online - a new opportunity!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 5 of 5
Brilliant Robert, I saw it on FB.... you are hiding your good looks under an at .   You do have two weeks to try again. 🌹
Like these sketches a lot - all good fun!
Linda will you stop giving away how I was going to do my portrait, I have to think of another way now. Like the sketches done so far, might see if I can get a big hat to cover bald head and tuck ears into.
Great idea to do this, but I'm with Robert, a new thread would be a good idea as the initial title is misleading.  Looks forward to seeing the self portraits.  Have never tried to do an oil of myself but my attempts in front of a mirror are mostly fairly dire!
I do agree Margaret .  Not sure how to. It sort of grew like Topsy out of this thread. 

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Just spotted your new thread :) 

Edited
by Margaret Nisbet

Actually = it's one of my most accurate self-portraits!  Tee hee........  I can't really show Pratim Das's great portrait of me here (though I WILL find a way) and WILL try to insert one of my own: apart from this one.  Oh dear, you're all so PICKY!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Robert, I would have recognised you anywhere!
Robert, I do like your hat portrait!

Showing page 5 of 5