Please critique my digital pet portraits

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Given the price of your services and the fact your website suggests these are photo montages, not paintings, this is not the site for you. The clue is in the name 'Painters On-Line.'  Neither is it a site for free advertising.  I suspect the feedback you might get will not be encouraging.
I find anthropomorphism quite disturbing and I really don’t like them.  As has already been said this is not the place to discuss them either. I knew an artist who was PAINTING this sort of stuff back back in the 1980’s (Edwin Cripps) a much better investment if you can find one for sale.

Edited
by Alan Morris

I’m in full agreement with what Tony written. We seem to be having a spate of advertising type posts of late.
To portray pets dressed up in ridiculous costumes is frankly disturbing, but I’m speaking on a personal level and appreciate others may find it acceptable. Irrespective of this, I’m sure the author isn’t interested in our feedback, more another sales ploy, something that we are unfortunately experiencing a surge of at present. It has to be said that we do have some excellent animal portrait painters on   the gallery, Sarah Eden to name just one of those!
As the POL site has a lot of new content, I expect the search engines are picking it up, and hence the glut of thinly disguised advertising.
Frankly...dreadful. 
It's more than a bit weird. Anyhoo - have reported the OP as spamming the forum.

Edited
by Alan Green

I have to say three is something a little disturbing about animals dressed, not only in painting but out and about. I can’t see a problem with cartoons, fantasy etc but have a problem with portraits. Several people I have spoken to and shown them the posts are of the same opinion. 
To me they’re just weird and tasteless.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.