On a winters eve.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thank you for your comments , it was quite fun to do. I must give a big thanks to Alan as it was  his article that inspired me in the first place and foe his encouragement. Do read it Denise and have a go  certainly a good article and demo written for oils but good in any medium . I will trim and photograph the painting a post it a bit later . 
Saw this one earlier on in the gallery Paul - love the colours you’ve used for the sky and snow, brave to use the lilacs and purples you have here and they work perfectly!
Saw this one earlier on in the gallery Paul - love the colours you’ve used for the sky and snow, brave to use the lilacs and purples you have here and they work perfectly!
Yes, a good job all round Paul… good to know that my article gave you the inspiration needed!
Paul, especially given its not what you normally do, you’ve made a great job of this. Lots of atmosphere. Well done. God bless 
Thank you all for your comment and support. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Showing page 2 of 2