Website responds little or not at all

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 9 of 9
Thank you Dawn and team!  Agree with Alan - don’t think it’s ever been this fast!
Wow it seems faster than ever,  I’ve not  been able to get on the forum from my iPhone fir a couple of week but just tried it now and it was instantly available. Thank you to the technicians please Dawn and yourself for getting it sorted . 
So much better than it has been recently! Thank you Dawn and team. 
Much better, well done team.
Blimey! Just home after a day visiting, and normal (if not better) service has been resumed. 👏🥳 Thank you Dawn and tech team. It would be interesting to know what was wrong if you’re able to explain in non- tech terms!?
wow, today is the first day where it's much better - so to speak, like it was before this whole thing started. Hopefully it stays that way; I would also be interested to know why that was, and whether we can contribute something ourselves? (Images with reduced file size; what is often requested in other forums) Thank You !!!
Popped on for the first time in a while and yes, super fast for me! Thanks so much for sorting it out.
Showing page 9 of 9