Is AI back to haunt us?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
It looks to me like someone might be posting AI images again this morning, unless it's just spam.
It looks a possibility… I’ve asked the poster for clarification on the medium - no response as yet! I really do hope that we aren’t going to be plagued again by AI. 
I think you are referring to four images in the gallery that have the look of Mr M.  I had a quick look at one of these and followed the published link to a site that looks like an on line gallery of sorts.  The picture in question claimed to be painted in acrylics, but was no longer available?  Spam??
I will join the club as soon as I noticed then this morning I thought AI particularly as the person gave no details . 
Yes had seen the: and had same thoughts.  Sad soul.
I doubt that it’s the own individual work of the poster, he hasn’t replied to me but there’s time enough yet!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

I don’t think they’re AI generated - they appear to be copies of The Annunciation by Sandro Botticelli and Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci.  One of the posts on the gallery is listed on a website as an acrylic by an artist called Aldehy.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

£15.86…So they ARE prints then, not original artwork. All it needs is an explanation from the poster.
Alan, I was just adding to my comments when you posted yours.  The bottom image in my post above is the painting posted on the gallery - the image of the print above it was just to show the original from which it was copied.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I had also asked the question before I noticed this discussion. I also followed the link and saw that the medium is supposedly acrylic. I assume one can paint digitally in ‘acrylic’ or any other medium because that’s what it looks like to me. It does say original next to the image, but who knows!? We have to await an answer if there is one.