February's forum challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 6 of 6
Like it, Lesley. Great idea. I share your bemusement about the date...we're barely into February. I wonder how many more we'll see on this challenge before the March challenge surfaces.
I've just had another look through this thread, and was impressed again by all the wonderful ideas. For juxtapose I read 'surreal' as most of you must have...some knockout concepts were posted. As expected with POL's quaint publisher orientated time scale, the March challenge is upon us and the February challenge more or less dead in the water...but time IS marching on...it's 7th February after all. It seems the dog days of February are with us. The new one... a bird or animal in motion...not really my thing. But then, it depends what you mean by animal......
I seriously recommend to everyone NOT taking on a voluntary job if you're planning to get any painting done - I have either had no time to respond to this month's challenge ("this month" being an elastic concept, I know), or no energy when I did have a bit of time. You'd think I'd know better at my age. But a bird or (other) animal in motion does appeal to me ... and I've got to paint something anyway, because my mother's 93rd birthday is coming up, and she insists on a hand-painted card featuring an animal ... I might even get round to it this time.
Showing page 6 of 6