April Forum Challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Hi Liz what a lovely painting.  But I just wondered where “reflections” came into it. Or am I being obtuse ?
Floating Free. A little dinghy in Brittany waiting and wondering why no one has come to use it for weeks now.
Avril Soldani on 14/04/2020 11:26:24
Nice one April ,always like your boats. 
This is a work in progress....the reflection of my grandson and "Spike", his cactus. Oh bother! Here we go again! But you get the idea.

Edited
by Marjorie Firth

Avail and Marjorie, both lovely pieces and very cleverly done. This April challenge has sprung to life again and some lovely work from people we don’t normally see on here which is great.
One of those times that an image just sticks in your brain. This was 4 in the morning. Perfect water. Perfect light. The moon at just the right height.
Thought I would add this here and in the gallery. Lower Slaughter cottages and mill, reflecting in the water.
Lovely job Dixie. I walked through there yesterday and was chatting to a chap who lives in a cottage just off to the right of your painting! The mill shop etc is all closed sadly and not sure if it will reopen because there has been a planning application to turn it back into accommodation which would be a sad loss to the village in my opinion.
Showing page 3 of 3