Advice on Colours

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 5 of 5
Really support you Helen, profile pic, bio (however succinct), and as you say, at least one gallery item, as long as the item is genuine and not AI. However I would have to say that I do find some older posts which pop up now and again very useful, especially if I missed them first time round. 

Edited
by Sandra Kennedy

I have suggested this before but not sure how simple it would be. Use the gallery first and then you can post in the forum.
It isn’t easy for Dawn to get any changes made by the web designers! (they aren’t in-house). But I’ll ask the question next week. I removed 4 obvious AI posts yesterday, all first time posters and attached to old threads, with pointless comments, often just a few words. So, relatively easily identified… but undoubtedly mistakes will be made along the way, but genuine posts can be reinstated! Both myself and the other moderators will be keeping vigilant, rest assured on that matter. but shout up if you’re concerned about a posting and we’ll take a look at it!
Showing page 5 of 5