September 2021 challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 5
Not quite September I know, but I have the next two weeks off work so here is a new challenge for you. September is National Honey Month in the US and also a month when many of us might be picking fruit and veg for making jams and pickles, so this month we invite you to paint on these harvest-inspired themes.
Sounds good, have a good two weeks off.
I look forward to some scrumptious entries when I get back!
Harvest Mouse
I think you've just got your first scrumptious entry, in Barrie Etter's lovely little painting!
Just saw this on the gallery. It is just lovely!

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Not a new one - think I actually posted it for a harvest themed challenge last year.  Will also try to do something new.  Loved Barrie’s harvest mouse!
Love the little harvest mouse Barrie and the harvest scene Jenny. Likewise this is not a new one either, hope to do something new soon.
Lovely entries everyone. This is old also but fits the bill I think. I working on a clown at the moment which is taking days but as soon as I've finished, I will do something new for this challenge, maybe a jar of honey. 

Edited
by Denise Cat

Excellent paintings already, like the mouse Bari, that is a good harvest scene Jenny , very nice sketch of a pear Katy. I remember you posting this Denise , I still think it’s a great still life. When I think of harvesting I tend to these days thing of home grown veg etc. Whist looking at ideas I watch my youngest granddaughter picking the last strawberries, with  the comment of “ I will pick them all, grandad, but only the big red ones”. 
Cracking still life Denise, and a very cute watercolour of your granddaughter Paul.
Showing page 1 of 5