September 2021 challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 5
Proper apples, those!  Not your Golden Delicious (which aren't golden, OR delicious).  Touch of the Cézannes, there?  
I think this might be right for me - I just canned Half a dozen jars of Blackberries!
I’ve got lots of apples to go with your blackberries Skylar.  Black berries here are minimal in fact almost non existant.  I’ve been looking for a spray to cut ,draw then eat…

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Nature’s harvest
I love Rowan trees so elegant like your painting Gillian. Have just rediscovered this I did about a thousand million years ago …so it’s not recent.a water colour   It’s A1 on  amazing paper  doubt I could afford it now.  Amazing what reappears .  Don’t know why I did the grapes a bit incongruous .
Hi - I spotted that this thread contains some dodgy postings containing embedded links - beware what you click on!
Andrew - if you would tick the report button, that would be very helpful.  It saves us having to trawl through all the postings looking for the dodgy ones, in that it brings them quickly to our attention.  And obviously I agree about not clicking on embedded links, and ask people not to do this without at least explaining where a link is intended to lead - no one needs to embed a link to point to an upcoming exhibition, for example, and we do tend to remove any such posts we encounter. 
Andrew - if you would tick the report button, that would be very helpful.  It saves us having to trawl through all the postings looking for the dodgy ones, in that it brings them quickly to our attention.  And obviously I agree about not clicking on embedded links, and ask people not to do this without at least explaining where a link is intended to lead - no one needs to embed a link to point to an upcoming exhibition, for example, and we do tend to remove any such posts we encounter. 
Robert Jones, NAPA on 01/09/2021 11:37:24
Robert - I wasn't sure of the protocol . I can see you've removed the offending items already , I will use the report button in future.  Thanks . 
You've prompted me to post a warning about this in the Forum User Guide - so thanks for that, it should be very useful.  
Apples ,apples and more apples.  We planted half a dozen trees ably twenty odd years ago .I give lots away and make clear apple juice which I freeze then have daily for about ten months.  Just started my juicing today.  These three will be in the pot tomorrow. 
Showing page 2 of 5