April 2024

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 5
this thread is so much fun to read and watch, it has such beautiful illustrations and drawings; just great! My brushes are sleeping a bit after I painted 20 postcard-sized pictures for my sister within 1 week.....need a break :) 🦴for Sam 🐾
Tanja , Sam sends a Woof and a lick...
The fair was in town for St George's Day so the perfect opportunity for some letters.
That’s a superb sketch Owen, would make a excellent painting, pen and wash would be ideal .
Good one Owen - move that right hand figure in a bit so it cuts across the edge of the waltzer. ( if you don’t mind me saying 😁 )
Cheers Paul and Marjorie. Yes, Mr Right would look better a bit to the left. There were so many people standing around but nobody would stand still.  I wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for this Challenge... thanks to the organiser 🤩
a great sketch Owen! 👍 sorry if I lower the level again :) I bought some great inks for the fountain pen :)

Edited
by Tanja G.

That’s lovely Tanja.
Thank U Sylvia:)
I like your sketch Owen, it reminds me off my fair ground ride.
What a wonderful collections of images! The creativity is impressive! Congrats, All!
I painted this many years ago, of my brother (for some milestone birthday or other!)
Showing page 4 of 5