TALP - the results are in!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 6 of 6
Really good POL thank you very much - amazing works and so good to see when you've not been able to make a personal visit
Just had a quick whiz through and it looks a good selection of quality work. I must admit I didn’t spot Alan’s work, but will look again later.
Lovely to see all the paintings hanging in the exhibition; thank you for the video.
I didn't manage to attend this year so the video is a great idea. I have to say that I'm impressed too with the gallery space exhibiting the 'Leisure Artists' work. 
Well it is there Robert, some way through the video, but you need to be quick! Keep looking at the lower part of the walls, it certainly doesn’t do it justice being displayed so ridiculously low -  no, I’m not pleased about it!
Alan Bickley on 02/08/2022 18:26:33
I did rather gather that!  An annoyed  Alan is very easy to distinguish from a ray of morning sunshine..... 
Ha ha, mine was rather low too, and it was smaller than usual so not the best position. I did wonder at the time why some were positioned so low. Not good to have to crouch before a painting. But there we are.
It was good to see all the painting together and the excellent galleries thanks for the video Dawn and team. 
Early heads-up that the exhibitions are now available to view online! Won't be publicising the fact elsewhere for a few more days but take a look here https://www.painters-online.co.uk/competitions/talp-open-2022/gallery/
All the paintings in The Artist Category are up but not the Leisure Painter?  Maybe I'm missing something?
Ignore me, I found it!
You may not be the only one Heather! Just click the category you wish to look at using the side menu - make sure you all vote for your favourites too.
Showing page 6 of 6