Inspiration from Artists week 93 featuring Artists: Edwin John Prittie and David Curtis .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I think all his paintings are wonderful, the watercolours are stunning, and the way he handles trees is superb. To be a master painter in oils and watercolours, landscapes and interiors, in fact anything he turns his hand to is very impressive. I have a couple of his books and will have another look at them. I particularly like the last watercolour above that Paul posted, in soft muted tones - definitely inspirational!
Such a skilful artist, wonderful paintings all. The water on his 'canal scene' is just superb, I'd love to watch him paint.
I am just back from a flying visit to London to see the ROI exhibition which was excellent and inspirational, and thought I’d share this with you. Four David Curtis paintings in the centre.
That looks great Tessa...happy time
I enjoyed the exhibition Sylvia, not the travelling! Train delayed by signalling problems, glad to be home. If anyone wants to, you can see the whole exhibition online as it finishes on Saturday. Some superb work there.
Thank you all for your input it certainly makes it more interesting when we have your views and comments. Next weeks arts are . Norman Rockwell introduced by Tessa and WT Blandford Fletcher introduced by  me. Have a good weekend and do take a look at this weekend’s bonus artist Rupert Lee. 
Showing page 3 of 3