Inspiration from Artists week 37 RO Dunlop and Shelley Perkins.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 5 of 5
Dixie, we have had Peter Prendergast a time ago.he was almost a contemporary of Kyffin Williams. About three months ago...
Thank you I thought we had but could not find the thread , I will change the artist for one we haven’t had yet . I hate these senior moments.  For some reason I slipped the pages on my list , I now tick the off as the feature, sorry for my clumsiness.  Looking at the list it Lise Temple next and I believe Alan recommend her. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

I have Senior moments on a frequent basis..
I know that feeling! I did think the name was familiar. We’ve looked at so many it’s not surprising we can’t remember them all. 
Lise Temple… I did indeed Paul, I’ll sort out a few paragraphs of text ready for early Sunday evening!
Thank you Alan. 
I belong to an Eric Ravillious facebook group, which has some of Edward Bawden's work posted on it.  The two were friends / in the same painting circle. I like Shirley's work, by the way - specially "Clee Hill from High Vinnals" in Jenny's original post. We live on the lower slopes of Clee Hill and look up at it from the (almost) opposite side - so I recognised it right away.
Noted Paul, as Alan has said he will post today, I’ll get something on Bawden ready for Wednesday.
Many thank Andrew I will open the new thread this evening , I’m looking forwards to seeing the work of both artists . 
Showing page 5 of 5