Inspiration from Artists week 24 : Klee and Anna Ancher.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
I will add her to the list Alan will you do the intro as you know her work . 
Of course, should be a good one for discussion!
Hi, I enjoy reading these threads, but rarely comment. I realise by now you must have quite a list Dixie, but please add a couple of names. Both are still living. The first (who won’t be to everyone’s liking ) is Roger Dean, who has painted more album covers than I’ve have had hot dinners and John Rogers a Pembrokeshire artist whose landscapes (I think) are incredible.  Thanks!
Andrew its really good to know that you enjoy the threads and for the names I certainly will add them to the list.  Having just looked a both artists I like both RD for the quirkiness of his artwork and the landscapes of JR are  superb thanks the suggestions I’m looking forward to a full view of their work. 
Pleased Roger Dean has been added to the list! - one of my all-time favourite artists, I’d been meaning to suggest him.  Look forward to reading Andrew’s take on his work.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Showing page 4 of 4