Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 11/06/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Caroline Saunders talks to Royal Academician Fred Cuming about his sensitive and poetic landscapes
- Journey into greens with Mike Barr
- Sarah Edmonds considers what it takes to become a professional artist
Practical painting and drawing:
- Lydia Bauman experiments with a variety of unconventional materials and mixed-media techniques
- Take your watercolours on the road with plein air advice from Richard Bond
- Hazel Soan explains how to paint figures and wildlife in their settings
- Capture the mood and atmosphere of a busy harbour scene using collage and mixed-media with Mike Bernard
- Sandra Corpora demonstrates a lily pond using oils
- Consider shapes in your still-life setups with Paul Talbot-Greaves
- Be inspired to paint a contemporary photorealist still life with Kate Brinkworth
- Carole Baker encourages you to keep your own sketchbook reference library
- Loosen up by painting micro landscapes with Tom Cringle
- Winston Oh recommends simple wet-in-wet techniques for watercolour skies
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award