Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Learn how to paint flowers, landscapes, seascapes, birds and more. Plus, be inspired by prizewinners in this year's TALP Open art competition.
On Sale: 29/10/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Use warm and cool shades to paint a red rose in watercolour with Julie King
- Colin Joyce shows how to use just five colours to paint a seascape from a photograph
- Follow six different approaches to drawing a building with Tony Underhill
- Paint an autumnal woodland landscpe in oils as DJ shows how to make leaf patterns and more
- Steve Strode shows how to transfer a beach scene photograph into a finished acrylic painting
- Paint a vibrant watercolour kingfisher using your smallest brushes with Paul Hopkinson
- Jackie Garner completes her acrylic painting series with a look at mixed-media with collage
- Produce watercolour studies of flowers following Eleanor Longhurst's 10-step method
- Practise mixing greens as you follow Charles Evans to paint a Cumbrian landscape
- Elena Parashko shows how to paint a scene of an Australian chapel by a lake in acrylics
- Take the first steps to understanding perspective with Tim Fisher
- Try something different as you create zentangles and zendalas with Carrie McKenzie
- Award-winning art from this year's TALP Open competition and exhibition
- An introduction to our TALP Open 2022 competition
- Things to do this month
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery