Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 02/10/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Karen Rice shows how to make a confident start to watercolour painting with six imaginative techniques for you to try
- Transform a photograph of a Plymouth landmark with part one of Di Lorriman's painting project
- Be inspired as David Bellamy shows how to paint autumn landscapes
- Liz Chaderton demonstrates a lively portrait of a young boy
- Learn to paint figures in watercolour with Liron Yanconsky
- Complete your tropical beach scene at sunset with Elena Parashko
- Wendy Jelbert experiments with a range of own-brand brushes from Jackson's Art Supplies
- Paint an autumnal woodland scene with Mike Rollins
- Learn to sketch from life in pen and wash with Margaret Eggleton
- Valėrie Pirlot shares a variety of mark-making exercises
- Paint November puddles and reflections with Amanda Cooper
- Linda Birch offers inspiration to sketch the wildlife in your garden in time for this year's Big Draw
- Complete a street scene in line and wash with Shelagh Ashley
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery