Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 22/01/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Learn to produce a tonal landscape with Lesley Linley
- Follow Michelle Campbell to paint loose, lively nature studies using wet-on-dry and dry-on-dry techniques
- Make the most of Payne's grey with Stephen Coates
- Jem Bowden shows how to paint a winter landscape from a summer photo
- Alison Nicholls begins a new series on wildlife painting
- Tony Underhill completes his painting of Wiveton Hall and shows how to create a digital version too
- Paint a sunny beach scene with Elena Parashko
- Andy Walker shares two fun exercises for your sketchbook
- Discover acrylic colours and colour biases with Jackie Garner
- Learn to capture both character and a true likeness in your portrait paintings with Liz Chaderton
- Christine Spence begins a new series on flower painting
- Wendy Jelbert shows how to paint figures in a sunlit swimming pool
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery