Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/03/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Caroline Saunders talks to Liz Wright about her love of strong colour and mixing fantasy with reality
- Should you use black in your palette? Mike Barr invites you to join him on the dark side
- Penny Harris shares top tips for improving your writing and communication skills for reaching online followers
Practical painting and drawing:
- How to capture boats and reflections in watercolour with Paul Weaver
- Anne McCormack shares her ideas for working out composition as she demonstrates an interior scene in acrylics
- Use a limited palette to study tone and temperature with Adele Wagstaff
- Be inspired by Oriental artists as Paul Riley uses watercolour to paint flowers and the insects that visit them
- William Mather reveals how he painted his first online portrait using Facetime
- Look ahead to the end of lockdown as Kevin Scully shares his tips for sketching people, both stationary and on the move
- Diana Boanas shows how to paint a still life of everyday kitchen equipment
- Discover the importance of choosing the right frame and how to make your own frames for oil paintings with Alan Bickley
- Barry Herniman shows how to paint moody seas and crashing waves
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award