Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 14/05/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
- Olwyn Bowey RA talks to Caroline Saunders about her complex still lifes and pared-down landscapes
- Learn to interpret sky blues with Mike Barr
- Sarah Edmonds looks at how to fit your art around your life and stay motivated
- Penny Harris shares her knowledge of establishing and managing successful artist-gallery relationships
Practical painting and drawing:
- Hazel Soan shares her approach to painting figures and wildlife in the first of a new three-part series
- Learn to add drama to your acrylic seascapes with advice from Judith Yates
- Paul Riley tests the new watercolour papers from Hahnemühle’s The Collection range.
- Discover the importance of an initial drawing when capturing a likeness in portraiture with Paul Talbot-Greaves
- Ian Sidaway rediscovers the joys of coloured pencils
- Be inspired by Paul Weaver as he demonstrates a vibrant floral arrangement in watercolour
- Ann Blockley encourages a reconnection with nature using found materials and traditional painting media
- Get back to basics as Tom Cringle suggests drawing and sketching exercises to get you warmed-up
- Winston Oh shares top tips and techniques for painting from photographs
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award