Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 30/10/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Annie Boisseau, winner of The Artist Award at the 2019 Royal Society of British Artists' exhibition, talks to Susie Hodge about inspiration, colour and light
- Sarah Edmonds shares advice on creating videos at home and how to post the online
Practical painting and drawing:
- Paul Weaver reveals the techniques he uses to achieve aerial perspective
- Try coloured pencil over watercolour with Liz Seward
- Top tips for painting pets from Paul Talbot-Greaves
- Follow Adebanji Alade to paint lively street scenes from photographs
- Tony White shows how to paint successful skies in watercolour
- Discover all you need to know for painting self-portraits from life with Kathy Barker
- Try your hand at line and wash with Milly England
- Be inspired by Carl Knibb to paint a cityscape narrative
- Nicholas Poullis begins a new series in which he explains how to create a watercolour painting from conception to finished picture
- Paint night skies in oil with Becky Thorley-Fox
- Julie Collins brings her current series to an end with ideas for modifying your colours to paint winter buildings
- Win an original Adebanji Alade sketch!
- The Art World
- Your views
- This month's PaintersOnline Editor's Choice Award