Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/06/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Use a variety of different watercolour techniques to paint skies with David Bellamy
- Julie King shares a photograph of a sunny lane in St Tropez for this month's painting project
- Use your smallest brushes and a handful of colours as you paint blackbird's eggs with Paul Hopkinson
- Complete your rose in part two of Elena Parashko's acrylic painting project
- Paint a colourful Venetian scene from a photograph with Tim Fisher
- Tony Underhill shows how to take control of what you do and don't include in your paintings
- Learn to depict trees through the seasons using pastels with Rebecca de Mendonça
- Tony Hogan begins a series of acrylic demonstrations showing how to capture the effect of light at different times of the day, starting with a scene at dawn
- Learn to draw animals using coloured pencils with Linda Birch
- Jackie Garner continues her look at liquid, gel and textural mediums
- Refresh your paintings at home by learning from Amanda Cooper's methods for sketching abroad
- Develop an expressive way of working in line & wash with Milly England
- Anne Kerr commences a new series of beginner's guides with a look at pastel pencils
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery