Leisure Painter September 2021
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Available only in digital format. Develop your skills in line & wash, step-by-step watercolour, how to paint with oils and knives, top tips for painting outdoors and much more.
On Sale: 06/08/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Use Chinese ink and watercolour techniques to paint lively studies of chicken with Kerry Bennett
- Val Pendleton introduces a photograph of crashing waves for this month's painting project
- Complete your summer floral still life in watercolour with Lesley Linley
- Oil painter, DJ, shows how to paint a seascape using brushes and a painting knife
- Charles Evans shows why watercolour is the perfect medium for painting a sunset beach scene
- The new and updated Frazer Price Palette Box is back and Tim Fisher tests it out in the field
- Learn the value of copying from a great painter as Mike Rollins is inspired by Monet to paint a scene of the River Thames
- Jem Bowden completes his series on sketching outdoors with some great tips and ideas
- Discover glazing techniques for acrylics as Jackie Garner paints a study of insects
- Paint successfully in your garden this summer with top tips from Denis John-Naylor
- Paul Robinson uses line & wash techniques to add a wow factor to sketches of buildings
- Learn to depict trees in oils using palette knives with Tim Fisher
- Linda Birch shares easy and creative printmaking ideas using materials you have around you