Leisure Painter November 2019
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Available only in digital format.
On Sale: 11/10/2019
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Paint familiar autumnal subjects using wet-on-dry techniques with Michelle Campbell
- Liron Yanconsky continues his painting of a street scene
- First in a two-part series on arranging and painting still lifes with David Webb
- Follow Charles Evans as he paints simple harbour scene
- Make the most of painting when travelling with top tips from David Bellamy
- Tony Underhill completes his painting of Granchester Parish Church
- Learn to paint ostriches with Kerry Bennett
- Valérie Pirlot helps you plan your compositions from choosing your subject to final brushstroke
- Practise acrylic colour mixing exercises and paint three different skies with Wendy Jelbert
- Get to know your brushes with Brian Smith
- Elena Parashko shows how to paint rolling waves in oil
- Use soft pastels to paint a sunset with Matthew Evans
- Alice Savery encourages you to paint and draw every day
- Paint a garden urn in acrylics with Joe Hush
- Linda Birch shows you how to paint with oil pastels
- Things to do this month
- Art club news, profiles and exhibition listings
- Exhibitions from around the UK
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery