Leisure Painter March 2024
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Go further on your painting journey with this month's Leisure Painter.
On Sale: 19/01/2024
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Paint a snow scene in watercolour with Colin Steed
- Mike Rollins introduces a rural scene with figures for this month's painting project
- Take part in Steve Strode's 30-day painting challenge
- Have a go at art journalling with top tips from Liz Chaderton
- Ditch the pencil and loosen up your watercolour painting with Liron Yanconsky
- Discover glazing methods for acrylics with Linda Birch
- Paint bright, bold acrylic landscapes with Sharon Tiernan
- Follow Elena Parashko to paint a close-up orchid flower in oils
- Produce a tiger portrait using scrtachboard techniques with Conor Smith
- Use vibrant Inktense to fill your sketchbook with colour with Tony Hogan
- Learn knife-painting skills with top tips from Colin Joyce
- Discover the value of mock-up sketches with Brian Smith
- Things to do this month
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Art book reviews
- Paintings from the Painters Online gallery
- Art courses & holidays in 2024