Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 14/05/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- David Bellamy shares pivotal moments in his career as he celebrates 40 years of writing for Leisure Painter
- Starting with a skyscape, Tim Fisher begins a new series on knife painting
- Mike Rollins shares three photographs of tropical beach scenes for this month's painting project
- Complete your watercolour park scene using just three colours with Stephen Coates
- Learn how to choose and use a sketching kit with Andy Walker
- Be inspired by Wendy Jelbert to paint old red telephone boxes
- Follow Graham Cox as he demonstrates a spring landscape using soft pastel and pastel pencil techniques
- Paint a split-screen effect ocean scene in acrylic with Elena Parashko
- Pick up your smallest brushes and paint a ladybird, step-by-step with Paul Hopkinson
- DJ shows how to add texture to your oil painting landscapes using your fingers, brushes and knives
- Paint a Celtic style letter U with Margaret Morgan
- Murray Ince paints an old ship in an Italian harbour
- Learn to paint a landscape using knives and acrylics with Jackie Garner
- Things to do this month
- Reader's letters
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery