Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 26/11/2020
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Paint white cliffs in watercolour with a step-by-step demo from Rachel McNaughton
- Animal painter, Joy Alderson explores the versality of watercolour pencils
- Colin Steed discusses colour principles for landscape painting
- Paint a festive scene set in candlelight with Milly England
- Jenny Aitken puts the new Cadmium-Free Oils from Winsor & Newton to the test
- Understand the rules of perspective with Paul Robinson as he demonstrates buildings in line and wash
- Have fun with Liz Chaderton as you paint a portrait of Father Christmas on recycled cardboard
- Paint a Christmas tree in water-mixable oils with Valėrie Pirlot
- Join part one of Jackie Garner's year-long acrylic painting course
- Learn to adapt and paint from photographs with Elena Parashko
- Take up your pastels and paint an atmospheric landscape with Graham Cox
- Produce a series of paintings around one theme with Tim Fisher to encourage future sales
- Win art materials worth over £500 from Winsor & Newton
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery