Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 26/11/2020
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Paint white cliffs in watercolour with a step-by-step demo from Rachel McNaughton
- Animal painter, Joy Alderson explores the versality of watercolour pencils
- Colin Steed discusses colour principles for landscape painting
- Paint a festive scene set in candlelight with Milly England
- Jenny Aitken puts the new Cadmium-Free Oils from Winsor & Newton to the test
- Understand the rules of perspective with Paul Robinson as he demonstrates buildings in line and wash
- Have fun with Liz Chaderton as you paint a portrait of Father Christmas on recycled cardboard
- Paint a Christmas tree in water-mixable oils with Valėrie Pirlot
- Join part one of Jackie Garner's year-long acrylic painting course
- Learn to adapt and paint from photographs with Elena Parashko
- Take up your pastels and paint an atmospheric landscape with Graham Cox
- Produce a series of paintings around one theme with Tim Fisher to encourage future sales
- Win art materials worth over £500 from Winsor & Newton
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Reader's letters
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery