Leisure Painter April 2024
Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
Learn with Leisure Painter this month.
On Sale: 16/02/2024
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you this month:
- Keep your artwork safely stored with top advice from Tim Fisher
- Travel with David Bellamy and sketch grand vistas in the footsteps of JMW Turner
- Take two photos and paint a beach scene with Elena Parashko
- Mike Rollins shows how to create a mood in your acrylic paintings
- Let Liz Chaderton take you on a creative adventure to document your life
- Penny Brown makes painting flowers easy with her watercolour demonstration
- Sharon Tiernan encourages you to paint for the sake of painting
- Find out how to paint realistic portraits of dogs with Sam Dolman
- Make the most of oils to capture winter landscapes with Sarah Manolescue
- Tim Fisher reports on a range of watercolour papers from Hahnemühle
- Boost your painting confidence with an on-the-clock technique by Anthony Nield
- Prepare to paint a meercat in acrylics with part one of a demonstration by Chloe Hibberd
- Try tinted charcoal with inspiration from Tony Hogan's sketchbook
- Experiment with capturing water in all its moods with top advice from Brian Smith
- Things to do this month
- Latest news and listings from UK art clubs
- Art book reviews
- Paintings from the Painters Online gallery