Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/02/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Chris Pendleton introduces a photograph of a kingfisher for this month's painting project
- Learn to depict aerial perspective with Lesley Linley
- Paint a charming village scene with Charles Evans
- Jem Bowden completes his snow-laten landscape painting
- Alison Nicholls shows how to draw realistic faces using an ink pen as she continues her series on wildlife art
- Practise your acrylic brushstrokes for painting landscapes with Jackie Garner
- Graham Cox shows how to depict the effects of snow on the landscape using soft pastel and pastel pencils. Watch an exclusive video to accompany Graham's demonstration.
- Andy Walker encourages you to get creative with media and techniques in your sketchbooks
- Paint a winter mountain scene, step-by-step in oils, with DJ
- Linda Birch shares imaginative ideas for using acrylics as a foundation for your art
- Add vitality to your water-mixable oil paintings with Murray Ince
- Leisure Painter Award winner 2020, John Jarratt talks about his work
- Discover eight solutions for finishing a painting from Valérie Pirlot
- Christine Spence shares creative ideas for painting flowers from life
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery