Issue MediaHang on Studio Wall
Issue Meta Data
On Sale: 19/02/2021
See the latest subscription offers!
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine and secure the lowest price with one of our great value subscription offers.
What's in this Issue?
For you to try this month:
- Chris Pendleton introduces a photograph of a kingfisher for this month's painting project
- Learn to depict aerial perspective with Lesley Linley
- Paint a charming village scene with Charles Evans
- Jem Bowden completes his snow-laten landscape painting
- Alison Nicholls shows how to draw realistic faces using an ink pen as she continues her series on wildlife art
- Practise your acrylic brushstrokes for painting landscapes with Jackie Garner
- Graham Cox shows how to depict the effects of snow on the landscape using soft pastel and pastel pencils. Watch an exclusive video to accompany Graham's demonstration.
- Andy Walker encourages you to get creative with media and techniques in your sketchbooks
- Paint a winter mountain scene, step-by-step in oils, with DJ
- Linda Birch shares imaginative ideas for using acrylics as a foundation for your art
- Add vitality to your water-mixable oil paintings with Murray Ince
- Leisure Painter Award winner 2020, John Jarratt talks about his work
- Discover eight solutions for finishing a painting from Valérie Pirlot
- Christine Spence shares creative ideas for painting flowers from life
- Things to do this month
- Reviews of the latest practical art books
- Paintings from the PaintersOnline gallery