Freehand portrait drawing, couple drawing

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Ramya - I think a few of our members are worrying that they've offended you.  You were quite right to post your work here on the Forum, if you wanted either help, or to help others, with drawing.   If you want to "show off" your work, on the other hand, there's a Gallery on this website which is rather better for that.   But do be assured that no one is trying to tell you what to do - the tone of comments can be very difficult to get right even if we all speak exactly the same version of the same language, but can be misunderstood very easily if there is any variation in the way we put things, thanks to cultural and linguistic differences.  
There was certainly no intention to offend you or criticism for placing work on the forum. Yes if you want critique of your work then the forum is the place, what I was attempting was to head you to the gallery to display your paintings and I believe Tessa was doing the same thing . If I have inadvertently offended or upset you then I do apologise, it was totally unintentional, and was  probably due to a clumsy effort to help . As I said I’m my original response I look forward to seeing your artwork in the gallery or here on the forum , hopefully it won’t be too long before we see some more. 
I think hopefully you’ve misunderstood Ramya. I don’t think she was taking offence. I just think she was taking up the suggestion to show work in the gallery rather than here, which she has now done! I have just commented on a couple.  Hope I’m right! 🤞
I thought that Tessa but was  then convinced by other posts that she might be offended by what I had put. 
That’s how I saw it, no problem at all. There was nothing said to take offence at! There’s none of her work showing up on the gallery on my monitor!
She has posted Donald Trump on the gallery.  I don't think she took @ny offence .just a bit of language differences. 
Showing page 2 of 2