Ford Mustang Fastback

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Isn't it GOOD to see an artist who is genuinely pleased with his work and not hesitant in saying so?  Well done, young sir - self-deprecation can be a form of inverted self-praise, the classic humble-brag.  You've every right to be exceedingly pleased with this, and it's great to see someone happy with a job well-done.  
Isn't it GOOD to see an artist who is genuinely pleased with his work and not hesitant in saying so?  Well done, young sir - self-deprecation can be a form of inverted self-praise, the classic humble-brag.  You've every right to be exceedingly pleased with this, and it's great to see someone happy with a job well-done.  
Robert Jones, NAPA on 14/08/2022 16:42:01
Thanks Robert, I think I found out a long time ago that the only person who will shout loudest and longest about your work, is yourself, especially if you are trying to sell your paintings to others. I like to tell people about the time and effort that has gone into a piece and that I like the end results (where I do of course, because as we know they don't always work as we would wish). I hope I don't brag, well not too much!!!!
Really excellent Malcolm.  Just posted another Porsche on the gallery but perhaps I should try my hand at a Mustang as you and Anth have really produced some stunners.  Re sizes of paintings I agree that people seem to want small A4 whereas I prefer bigger.  Presently doing a 40" x 32" which has its own problems but will look incredible on a wall!
Showing page 3 of 3