Caravaggio's, Judith. Well a try at it anyway.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Well done Denise! She looks in a bad mood!
Thanks for all your comments and yes Marjorie, I'm glad that expression has come across. I should imagine in the throws of what she was doing at the time, she would have a slight look of madness and anger upon her face.
If I was cutting someone’s head off, (not that I ever have of course), I imagine that I might have a slight look of revulsion! Next challenge Denise, paint the whole scene… no, perhaps not a good idea with such disturbing subject matter!
Excellent painting Denise!  I look forward to seeing pictures of your exhibition!
I love all of Carravaggio's work, Alan, I would love to try another of his. Next time I will chance doing a whole painting. He is my favourite. Linda, I will fill the application in but it's a big long waiting list so I should imagine it would be the end of the year before I got a slot. That would give me time to focus on a theme.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Reported.
Showing page 4 of 4