Any issues with uploading images to forum today (24th June)?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Is anyone having difficulty uploading images to conversations, please? Tried to upload to work in progress and the warning comes up cannot upload unless image is less than 6Mb... (the one I'm trying is less than 1Mb) Thanks Edit - I've just seen on another thread topic that others are experiencing uploading issues. Maybe admin can organise a news headline bulletin type thing for occasions like this (where notification of known technical issues are announced at the head of each page)?

Edited
by Gerry Mellor

Yes, I've had problems trying to upload to the forum today.
It's still happening.
There is a problem uploading to the forum,  Dawn has been made aware of the problem and I’m sure she will be working with the technicians to get it sorted out as soon as possible. Unfortunately these thing happen and usually when there is no one available to put it right , I suspect it takes time to find out what caused it before remedial action can be taken. 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

It's with the technicians now!
Excellent, thanks Dawn!
I saw the earlier posts about uploads not working.  I'm just checking if things are back to normal. This is a portrait in soft pastels I did yesterday following the Raw Umber Studios online portrait class with model Dom.  (I do like sketching faces with beards).  I usually do my portraits in pencil or charcoal but decided to try colour for a change.

Edited
by Janis Steele

Seems like my only issue is, it's turned 90° 
All working again now!
Great news Dawn, thank you and also the technical support team!
Thanks Dawn and team . 
Seems like my only issue is, it's turned 90° 
Janis Steele on 26/06/2023 11:18:51
Did you edit it?