New website

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Please can we have the email notification of new postings of our favourite painters. I have missed so many.     I found the last discussion on the New Website  in the General Discussions    half way down the list    Hope this helps.

Edited
by Tao Barry

Please can we have the email notification of new postings of our favourite painters. I have missed so many.     I found the last discussion on the New Website  in the General Discussions    half way down the list    Hope this helps.
Tao Barry on 22/10/2019 20:50:05
I absolutely agree Tao. I haven't had any notifications for ages. I've reported this to the admin people who are looking into it. Perhaps you also need to report as well? I must say I am still finding a few puzzles although overall I like the new site.
I agree about the randomness and feel it has pros and cons. It would be good to have the option of putting work into date order if desired. I don’t know how difficult it would be. This would also be helpful for looking at for example the art for sale section. If I were looking I don’t think I would persevere looking through 30 odd pages as you can only flip one at a time.
Showing page 4 of 4