For the team

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Good on ya, Paul, for raising this well-deserved subject. It's not very often that the "backroom team" get a pat on the back. PoL is a great site for artists of all levels and abilities and it certainly provides a window into subjects and media most of us would probably never try. A very big thank you to Dawn and the other members of the team who contribute towards the generation and maintenance of this online meeting place. Having had a subscription to The Artist for many years now, it is also a great place for inspiration. Long may they last. Not forgetting the stalwarts who fill the forum and gallery with their encouraging words and wonderful artwork. Wasn't too gushy, was it? A wee sketch to adorn the post - an oldy too...
Lovely idea Dixie, and some great comments from all. I’d just like to add my thanks to Dawn and all the team. They are very approachable and quick to respond and help with any niggles or queries on how to use the site. I don’t do Facebook or any other social media because of the negative press it generally gets, but POL is all positive and I feel I’ve gained friends here, always ready to comment, advise, and give information on the more technical aspects of painting, oh and to have a laugh, very important especially over the last year and a half!  I also have been introduced to quite a few artists names here, who I previously hadn’t hear of. Thanks again all. X
What a lovely thread to open first thing on a Monday morning! Thank you all so much for your comments - they are greatly appreciated - and thanks for making PO such a friendly place and for all your creativity. Dawn and the team.
A little late to the party but I too want to express my gratitude, Painters Online and this wonderful group of people has become a very enjoyable resource in my recent entry into the painting  world. There is nothing else like this online in terms of support, engagement and inspiration and that is very much down to the team behind the scenes.  So thank you from me too 😊
I just wanted to add my thanks to Dawn and team for running this website. Certainly I was grateful to have it available during lockdown and I just wish I had more time to add to the forum and and look at and add comments to more of the wonderful paintings on the gallery.  
Although I don’t often post (I do look in most days) I heartily agree with previous comments and add my thanks to the team At POL without this, especially during recent months I would have been totally lost so thank you.  Also all the members on the forum for their help, expertise and encouragement.  Here’s my first piece of work which I received so much help with.
Showing page 3 of 3