December painting challenge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 9 of 9
Loving all your paintings here - a great challenge.  Just managed to get this done before Christmas!  A very messy pic of our tree.  Merry Christmas

Edited
by Margaret Nisbet

Is it a messy pic or a messy tree Margaret....either way it’s a splendid painting.  Happy Christmas to you. 
Apologies if you’ve seen this before but time has run out to do a new one! Happy Christmas to you all, and here’s to a peaceful and painterly 2020. X Tessa
Great paintings from everyone. Inspiring challenge, thank you. Here's one I did for last year's Christmas card.
And they keep on coming...your Robin is brilliant Maureen . Tessa ,in the bleak midwinter soooo cold. Off to attack the spuds and sprouts( well open the freezer pack) . Happy day everyone..... x  Robert ,where are you?you are needed. 😊.
Smashing work, everyone. Have a great time :)
More lovely work . Well done everyone. My final one before Christmas descends and paintbrushes have a rest. Merry Christmas everyone x
Sylvia, you may not have seen my Chrimbo card: I put it on the Gallery but not here.  But, just for you: here it is.  If I can find it...
Merry Christmas Julie.what a lovely soft face...he’s gorgeous.    Robert thank you for my special card I did see it before and I did comment.....Have a lovely Christmas ...lots of tonic. Xxxxx 
Showing page 9 of 9